Spiderweb Teardrop Earrings SVG File
This product is currently sold out.
Spiderweb Teardrops Halloween Earrings SVG Set of 2 Stacked Earrings File for Cricut & Silhouette
This is a DIGITAL file download contains the TWO stacked earring shape cut files shown above. Both designs are available with and without pre-cut earring holes.
Important: This design uses foil iron-on or heat transfer vinyl for the spiderweb shape. Use an iron or an Easy Press or Heat Press to press the vinyl onto the leather or faux leather teardrop shape. See the listing photos for details.
Cut your own earring shapes to make popular and trendy leather earrings or faux leather earrings.
You will receive this file in the following formats: SVG, EPS, DXF, PDF and PNG. See below for a brief description of each file format.
No physical item will be mailed to you.
- SVG - For use with Cricut Design Space, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Silhouette Studio (Designer Edition), Inkscape and more.
- EPS - For Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Inkscape and more.
- DXF - For use with the Silhouette Studio (the free, basic version).
- PNG - High resolution, 300dpi 8.5 x 11" file with transparent background.
- PDF - For printing and cutting out shapes by hand. Formatted on two sheets on standard letter sized paper.
Due to the nature of digital products, unfortunately there are NO REFUNDS for any reason. Please be sure you know how to save, open and use digital files with your cutting machine before purchasing.
Use of this file is for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
If you'd like to SELL earrings made with this earring template, you must buy a COMMERCIAL LICENSE for EARRING TEMPLATES.
Learn about the Single Design Commercial License here:
Learn about the Commercial License for All Earring Templates here:
YOU MAY NOT share, sell, copy, or otherwise distribute this digital file or any part of this digital file in any format or any way.
For HELP with downloading digital files, click here.
Check out my blog at amyromeu.com for tons of tutorials on how to use earring SVG files like these to make your own faux leather jewelry with your Cricut, Silhouette, or other cutting machine.