Autumn Leaves Maple Leaf Earrings SVG Files
This product is currently sold out.
Autumn Leaf Maple Fall Leaf Stacked Earring SVG Set of 2 Layered Fall Leaf Earring Cut Files for Cricut & Silhouette
This is a DIGITAL file download contains the TWO earring shape cut files shown above. Both designs are available with and without pre-cut earring holes.
Cut your own earring shapes to make popular and trendy leather earrings or faux leather earrings.
Cut the bottom layer from faux leather, geniune leather, felt, and more. Cut the top layer from heat transfer vinyl and press on top of the bottom layer.
You will receive this file in the following formats: SVG, EPS, DXF, PDF and PNG. See below for a brief description of each file format.
No physical item will be mailed to you.
- SVG - For use with Cricut Design Space, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Silhouette Studio (Designer Edition), Inkscape and more.
- EPS - For Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Inkscape and more.
- DXF - For use with the Silhouette Studio (the free, basic version).
- PNG - High resolution, 300dpi 8.5 x 11" file with transparent background.
- PDF - For printing and cutting out shapes by hand. Formatted on two sheets on standard letter sized paper.
Due to the nature of digital products, unfortunately there are NO REFUNDS for any reason. Please be sure you know how to save, open and use digital files with your cutting machine before purchasing.
Use of this file is for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
If you'd like to SELL earrings made with this earring template, you must buy a COMMERCIAL LICENSE for EARRING TEMPLATES.
Learn about the Single Design Commercial License here:
Learn about the Commercial License for All Earring Templates here:
YOU MAY NOT share, sell, copy, or otherwise distribute this digital file or any part of this digital file in any format or any way. You may NEVER use my digital designs to create dies - even with the purchase of a commercial use license.
For HELP with downloading digital files, click here.
Check out my blog at amyromeu.com for tons of tutorials on how to use earring SVG files like these to make your own faux leather jewelry with your Cricut, Silhouette, or other cutting machine.