This is a three layer Christmas Tree Hot Cocoa Cup Earrings SVG template with and without premade earring holes.
This is a digital product and no physical item will be mailed to you.
The bottom layer will cut from faux leather. The top two layers will cut from heat transfer vinyl (or permanent vinyl).
You can cut these shapes using a Cricut, Silhouette, or any cutting machine that uses SVG files.
- Cut the bottom layer from faux leather. I use the Faux Leather (Paper Thin) setting with "more" pressure on a Cricut Maker, Maker 3, Explore Air 2, Explore 3, or the Joy.
- Cut the other two layers from heat transfer or permanent vinyl using the vinyl manufacturer's recommended cut settings.
- Lay the foam layer on the faux leather first. If using heat transfer vinyl, I recommend an Easy Press Mini on the "low" setting or an EasyPress set to 265 degrees. Cover with a Teflon sheet or parchment paper. Press with steady but not hard pressure for 7-10 seconds. Check the press and repeat if necessary.
- Then apply/press the tree layer.
- After all the vinyl layers are adhered, cover with a cover sheet one final time and press for 3-5 seconds.
- Use jump rings to add earring hooks.
See additional information below prior to purchasing.
This file is for personal use only unless a commercial use license is purchased. Choose your desired usage type from the dropdown menu.
Please read about the license types and terms here prior to purchasing.
You may not share, sell, copy, or otherwise distribute this digital file template in any form.
You will receive this digital product in the format(s) shown on the main product page. For a brief description of different file format types, click here.
You will receive an email link to download your files after your order is finalized.
For help with downloading digital files, click here. Please be sure you know how to save, open, upload, and use digital files with your equipment before purchasing.
Due to the nature of digital products, there are no refunds on digital file orders for any reason.