Halloween Earrings SVG Bundle - Set of 8 Stacked Earring Cut Files for Cricut & Silhouette
Halloween Earrings SVG Bundle - Set of 8 Stacked Earrings File for Cricut & Silhouette
This is a DIGITAL file download BUNDLE that contains ALL of the following Halloween earring SVG designs as shown in the first image:
Teardrop Jack O'Lantern
Spiderweb Teardrops (2 versions)
Jack O'Lantern Pumpkins (2 cutting options - one is two layers of faux leather, the second is one layer of faux leather with heat transfer vinyl heat pressed on top)
You'll receive these shapes as shown, both with and without pre-made earring holes.
Use these earring svg cut files to cut these Halloween earring shapes out out of faux leather, glitter faux leather, or felt. Use your Cricut, Silhouette or other cutting machine, or just cut them by hand.
No physical item will be mailed to you.
- SVG - For use with Cricut Design Space, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Silhouette Studio (Designer Edition), Inkscape and more.
- EPS - For Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Inkscape and more.
- DXF - For use with the Silhouette Studio (the free, basic version).
- PNG - High resolution, 300dpi 8.5 x 11" file with transparent background.
- PDF - For printing and cutting out shapes by hand. Formatted on two sheets on standard letter sized paper.
Due to the nature of digital products, unfortunately there are NO REFUNDS for any reason. Please be sure you know how to save, open and use digital files with your cutting machine before purchasing.
Use of this file is for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
If you'd like to SELL earrings made with this earring template, you must buy a COMMERCIAL LICENSE for EARRING TEMPLATES.
Learn about the Single Design Commercial License here:
Learn about the Unlimited Commercial License here:
YOU MAY NOT share, sell, copy, or otherwise distribute this digital file or any part of this digital file in any format or any way.
For HELP with downloading digital files, click here.
Check out my blog at amyromeu.com for tons of tutorials on how to use earring SVG files like these to make your own faux leather jewelry with your Cricut, Silhouette, or other cutting machine.