Faux Leather Quatrefoil Cut Out Earrings SVG File
This is a DIGITAL file bundle download that contains the earring shape cut file shown above. This file features 5 earring shapes in total. See my blog post here for a full tutorial on how to use these shapes with faux leather and iron on foil or glitter vinyl to create gorgeous earrings with your cutting machine.
You will receive this file in the following formats: SVG, EPS, DXF, PDF and PNG. See below for a brief description of each file format.
No physical item will be mailed to you.
- SVG - For use with Cricut Design Space, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Silhouette Studio (Designer Edition), Inkscape and more.
- EPS - For Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Inkscape and more.
- DXF - For use with the Silhouette Studio (the free, basic version).
- PNG - High resolution, 300dpi file with transparent background.
- PDF - For printing and cutting out shapes by hand. Formatted on one sheet on standard letter sized paper.
Due to the nature of digital products, unfortunately there are NO REFUNDS for any reason. Please be sure you know how to save, open and use digital files with your cutting machine before purchasing.
Use of this file is for PERSONAL and LIMITED SMALL BUSINESS USE ONLY.
YOU MAY create up to 250 items with the purchase of this file. To create more than 250 items with this file, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a mass production commercial license.
YOU MAY NOT share, sell, copy, or otherwise distribute this digital file or any part of this digital file in any format or any way.
For HELP with downloading digital files, click here.